1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the National Office of Animal Health (NOAH).
3. No purchase necessary.
4. All entries must be made via the Happy Healthy Pets Project Gallery on NOAH’s Pet Health Information website.
5. If you own more than one pet you may enter ‘The Eyes Have It’ competition more than once. Please use a separate Gallery form for each pet. You may submit multiple photos of one pet for the Gallery via one form, but only one photo (the first) will count as an entry. Only one Gallery form per pet will be entered in the competition.
6. Completing the Gallery form is not proof that we have received your entry, neither is the fact the photo is live on the Gallery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received as competition entries for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant whose picture is chosen by a panel of judges from NOAH or independent guest judges invited by NOAH.
8. The closing date is midnight on the 26th May 2015, and NOAH reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail or phone call dependant on the urgency of the competition date. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as NOAH may require.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by the National Office of Animal Health, 3 Crossfield Chambers, Gladbeck Way, Enfield, EN2 7HF, United Kingdom.
16. The winner of the competition will receive a voucher for pet goodies to the value of £250..
17. By entering the competition you agree to NOAH using photographs submitted in promotional activity, including but not limited to the National Office of Animal Health’s Pet Health Information website, I Heart my Pet Facebook page, Twitter feed and Pinterest boards.
18. The winner will be announced by the National Office of Animal Health on 1st June. For winners’ names please send a stamped addressed envelope to National Office of Animal Health, 3 Crossfield Chambers, Gladbeck Way, Enfield, EN2 7HF and request ‘The Eyes Have It Winners’ Names’.